We increase efficiency within healthcare, an industry that saves lives! We provide nurses and staff up to two more hours a week with their families after a long work week.
My journey at Surglogs has been quite the ride. I decided from day one that I was in it for the long haul. I have held four (4) titles in three (3) years. I spent a lot of time thinking about how I can best summarize my career advancement at Surglogs and I have concluded that it can all be credited to eight (8) attributes:
- Make a Plan
- Stay Organized
- Work Hard(er)
- Dream Beyond the Job Description
- Become an Asset to the Company
- Think and Act a Level Above
- Be a Team Player
- Prove Them Wrong
We are not five individuals in a garage but we are also not Oracle or Qualcomm. The doors are always open to our leadership who have amazing listening ears. I have hard and easy days at Surglogs. Through all of them, I always know I have a supportive team with me and I am not facing anything alone.
About the Role
- As an Account Executive you’ll be responsible for generating revenue within an assigned territory.
- You will perform online demonstrations of Surglogs’ products to prospective clients and be responsible for closing business as a result of the demonstrations and follow up activities.
- You will also pursue and close leads provided by the Business Development and Marketing teams.
- Your commission potential is uncapped. The more you sell, the more you earn.
- We have qualitative and quantitative KPIs that will help you to understand and manage your activities.
- You will be part of a team with up to three (3) Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who qualify leads and set up demonstrations for you to perform and close.
- AEs in Surglogs are also develop potential customers through cold-calling or by responding to inbound leads.
Our CultureAt Surglogs, we build culture, friendships, and family. We value a culture in which skilled people have the ability to share their talents and skills, the work of each individual is recognized, and everyone strives to grow not only professionally, but also on a personal level. Any role at Surglogs has a huge potential for career growth, and there is no secret to success – exhibiting the 4 core values will set you up for a successful career with Surglogs.
Compensation and Benefits
- On target earnings: $103,000 per year
- Uncapped commission
- Medical, dental, vision, accident, and life insurance options
- PTO package
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Opt-in benefits programs
- Fully remote option